Since March 2020 BARS-2, St-Petersburg and Polytrade Global GmbH are working together to bring the BASCO masterbatch to customers
Scientific & Production Company BARS-2 with its trademark, is a leader in masterbatch production for colouring and modification of polymers in Russia. The company has been successful since 1992 from its head office in Saint-Petersburg and is operating 3 production plants in Russia.
The 4 pillars of success at BARS-2 are Research & Development results from a highly motivated professional team, Production with state-of-the-art high speed twin-screw extruders, wide range of Products BASCO(R) white, black and colour and additive masterbatches and Quality following ISO 9001:2015 IQNET system. REACH (EU 1907/2006) and the European Food Approval requirements are part of the standards that are guiding BARS-2.
Looking at some highlights in COLOUR:
PREMIUM, STANDARD and ECONOMY in WHITE and BLACK meet the customer demands.
- PREMIUM with selected high quality raw materials meet high technical requirements
- STANDARD is a choice in plastic films, pipes, profiles, sheets and technical parts
- ECONOMY offers the cost benefit and a reasonable technical property
The quality of masterbatches is often measured with the extrusion pressure filter test. BARS-2 offers high quality, that is appreciated in film and fibre industry.
Possible food contact or technical use is visible in BARS-2 product coding, as well as the choice of carrier resin.
The BASCO® ADDITIVE-masterbatch product range of BARS-2 entails:
- Light, heat and UV protection masterbatch
- SLIP, ANTIBLOCK, Combi-batch SLIP/ANTIBLOCK
- Anti-SLIP, Anti-BLOCK, Anti-FOG, Anti-STATICS
- REVITOL®, REVTEN®, EXTRUDEN®, CLEANOL®, CLEANSTRYRE, MELOLEN®, POLYBUM